With the official release of iPhone and oPhone in China, world largest mobile market is creating a wave of opportunities for worldwide mobile application developers. Xi’an Software Park, in collaboration with ExtendLogic teaming up with multiple global organizations, would like to invite you to the International Mobile Application Expo (IMAE http://mlogy.org), a fantastic opportunity to promote your products and services in front of Chinese and global audience.
The IMAE is part of the sixth annual Global Sourcing Summit, which offers unprecedented access to the rapidly growing Chinese IT services community in Xi’an. The summit will feature keynote speeches and 5 individual sessions covering topics such as mobile Internet, client liaisons and service centers, and Sino-Japanese outsourcing talent development.
The IMAE is a value-packed exhibition that will connect mobile application developers globally, help mobile companies to expand in global market. It provides the best opportunity for you to meet with many prospective customers face-to-face, demonstrate products and applications interactively, attract investors, partners, or recruit the brightest and most needed talents. It also encourages direct interaction between peer companies, which allows you to stay one step ahead of your competitors.
Through interactive expositions, exciting product demos and inspiring conference sessions, we usher in the new generation of mobile application innovations, revolutionary new tools and technologies that deliver mobile services to consumers as well as enterprise users.
The 2009 International Mobile Application Expo is designed for the following companies:
- Mobile Operators
- Mobile Service Providers
- Mobile Application Market Places
- Mobile Application Publishers
Mobile Application Developers
- Mobile Tools and Platforms Developers
- Mobile Market Analyzing Services
There are many benefits that IMAE participants would obtain:
- Step into world’s largest mobile market — China
- Meet with potential local & global partners
- Seek global mobile opportunities, especially in Asia
- Attract potential customers and investors, develop quality leads.
- Build brand awareness and increase your market position.
- Network with peer companies for opportunities of business expansion and strategic partnership.
- Recruit the brightest and most needed talents
Exhibition is free for all exhibitors. Local cost for qualified exhibitor will be covered. For exhibition, sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please contact email@example.com. We will get in touch with you promptly.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Nov. 10th -11th, 2009
Shangri-la Hotel Xi’an
38B Keji Road
T: (86 29) 8875 8888