This is special event the night before Google IO sponsored by Adobe by Silicon Valley Android Developers
5:30pm Registration, Networking, Food
- Lee Brimelow (Adobe): An Introduction to Mobile App Development using Flex and Flash Builder
- Peter Kacandes & Anupam Nath (Sony Ericcson): Developing content for the Xperia Play
- Praveen Alavilli (PayPal): In-app payments for the kitchen sink
- Gregory Kennedy (InMobi ): The Economics of Ad Supported Application Businesses
- Paul Chen (PapayaMobile): Thoughts and Considerations for Attacking the China Android Market
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola): Localizing Your Android App in 10 minutes
8:00pm Raffle, more networking
Note: We will pre-print badges for all attendees who use their FULL NAME (first and last names) on Meetup.
- If you use a nickname or initials on Meetup, you will have to stand in line to get a handwritten badge.
- If you are bringing guests, your guests will have to stand in line to get a hand written badge.
To avoid the registration line, make sure you and your guests are registered using full names on Meetup, or add your names as comments when you click “I’m Going.”
-David & Jamie
More detail at