My long time friend Dr. Sheng, the original lead instructor for Android Top Gun Training Camp, will be teaching at Android Beginner Bootcamp. Check it out!
Android Beginners 2-day Boot Camp
Android App Development has become in the thing, and with Android offering an ideal platform to develop this kind of mobile application development, aspiring developers strive to make the best use of this platform. Android app development projects have assumed greater significance, and the prime reason that has influenced the popularity of this mobile app development comes through the form of benefits offered by Android platform. Android platform is based upon Linux, which in turn paves way for smooth accessibility to attain a robust development environment, where Android also makes it easy for the developer to gather information quickly and to provide information accurately.
Android Boot Camp Training Course is a hands-on training for designing and building mobile applications using Android open-source platform. This complete hands-on course encourages students to learn by building increasingly more sophisticated and meaningful mobile applications for Android.
After completing the course work in this class you will
- have a general idea of the Android Platform components
- Be familiar with the Basic Android APIs
- Be able to Build/Test/Debug/Publish your basic Apps
- Experience in basic programming is required
About the Instructor:
Dr. Sheng Yang
- Computer Science PhD at the University of Texas at Dallas. Master of Science at Tsinghua University
- Leading Instructor for T-mobile internal mobile training; have trained hundreds of android developers since 2009
- Over 10 years of IT experience in both small and global teams on many projects; specialized in web application development, he led the team to architect and develop multiple systems to achieve organization’s strategic goals.
( pic) Mr. Lawrence Wong
- Mobile software developer at T-mobile, with extensive knowledge of Android smart phones, tablets
- Lead Architect developer at MetaWave Group, early adapter of Android platform and Google AppEngine
- Organizer at East Bay GTUG; Co-Organizer at Silicon Valley Android Meetup
Course dates: $498
|April Class||May 5-6 9-5pm|
- Android basic architecture
- Designing Android User Interfaces
- Using Android Data and Storage APIs
- Using Android Networking APIs
- Using Android Multimedia APIs
- Build/Test/Debug/Publish Your Applications