If you are junior Admin/HR and available immediately, give a try, you may land a job next week. They would like to invite you for interview at Thursday / Friday at SF city.
KS Mobile is a fast growing Internet software company with hundreds of millions of active user base. To tap into the burgeoing mobile internet opportunities in North America and other major international markets, KS Mobile is looking for wildly creative and energetic talents to join in to launch its US operation soon in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Job Title: General Manager, North America Operation
Job Description: We have an exciting opportunity for a world-class strategy, negotiation and operation leader to join the executive team as the General Manager to oversee the North America Operation. The General Manager is expected to provide excellent leadership and is responsible for leading the region’s strategic business development, negotiating key deals with partners and encouraging the organization to work efficiently towards common targets.
– Lead strategic business planning and execution of all initiatives specific to the North America region.
– Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationship with key partners and drive user acquisition and revenue generation activities.
– Collaborate with the executive team to provide operational excellence in the day-to-day management.
– Help manage strategic headcount planning to ensure rapid, steady and fiscally healthy growth.
– Help promote an environment in which the sharing and movement of ideas, talent and other investments are aligned to maximize return on both capital and people investment.
– Represent leadership both within the operation and external to the operation with regular interaction.
– Lead monthly business reviews with the executive team and report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
– Minimum of seven years experience of managing and promoting online applications in a highly competitive environment with a track record
with thoughtful initiatives and process improvements within a Fortune 1000 technology organization or a fast growing Internet company.
– Proven expertise in business development, marketing, project management or product management.
– Excellent communicator, both written and spoken, in both English and Chinese
– Ability to create, run and manage platform development and business KPIs
– Previous experience in managing both engineering and operations
- Job Title: Marketing Director
Job Description: The Marketing Director is expected to develop product marketing plans and vision for how we can better reach our users and prospects on our mobile Internet products, with strong experience in developing and managing product marketing in a fast paced company.
– Demonstrate deep understanding of the competitive market and use cases for mobile apps and app markets (App Store, Google Play, etc.)
– Create and maintain product and feature-specific value propositions
– Create and maintain a strategic marketing plan for the product, with assistance from the Product Manager and Product Strategy
– Develop and execute on marketing campaigns for the product including advertising (online and offline), app store presence, SEM, PR, social media, and existing user retention
– Maintain touch-points with users both on both KS mobile official online properties and in-product real estate
– Drive communications strategy for each product version release and develop content recommendations to drive user engagement
– Manage product market performance to all internal stakeholders and senior management and turn insight from data into product and marketing deliverables
– At least 5-8 years of experience in consumer marketing
– At least 2 years of experience marketing an app or apps marketplace
– Demonstrable passion in the mobile space, preferably mobile applications and content
– Proven ability to kick-off, manage and execute big marketing campaigns using in-house and external agency resources
– Excellent communication skills with peers, management, and cross-functional teams
– Deep analytical skills and ability to analyze data and research to create strategic visions
– Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
– Fluent in one language in addition to English a plus
- Job Title: Director, User Experience
Job Description: The User Experience Director (UX Director) seeks best balance among considerations of user needs, technical constraints and business objectives, while working in a fast-paced collaborative environment. As the user experience leader for the company, the User Experience Director must be a self-starter with a proven track record of managing complex projects, including developing consensus among a passionate cross-functional team while keeping his/her ego in check when evaluating others’ ideas or reviewing data on designs.
– Lead the customer-centric vision, strategy, and execution of the user experience design
– Manage a small team of user experience staff including contractors
– Create wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and detailed specs to guide development
– Ensure that any house style and related UI patterns are documented and up to date
– Conduct regular design reviews to ensure design quality
– Ensure the team has the necessary user data to facilitate efficient decision making and to minimize design risk
– Work with product managers to refine & prioritize new scenarios
– Work with engineering to scope new functionality as well as to prioritize UX-related shortcomings
– Establish, collect & report objective metrics for UX that inform the overall business strategy
– Collaborate as part of sales, marketing, design and support activities
– 5+ years working in a UX role in a product or internet company
– Bachelor degree in a relevant field; design and HCI preferred.
– Established track record leading interdisciplinary UX teams including managing staff and contractors
– Awareness of different user demands in various cultures and markets.
– History of success working across organizational boundaries to launch products
– Strong understanding of user research methods including hands on experience conducting studies
– Knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, OmniGraffle, Axure, etc,
– Familiarity with web analytics and related user research tools such as Google Analytics, Flurry, Usertesting.com, etc.
- Job Title: Senior Manager, Product Development
Job Description: We are giving a talented product manager the opportunity to really take the lead with the company’s product strategy. A Senior Product Manager should be passionate about technology and innovation, thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent analytical and product positioning skills. He/She is expected to be responsible for expanding product offering across multiple digital platforms.
– Crystalize business objectives into a clear product strategy
– Design product strategy and feature roadmap
– Active participation and leadership in early discussions with technology/product partners
– Analyze and optimize the product’s in-depth metrics regarding user demographics, user behavior and feature engagement
– Monitor competitor products and industry trends, in order to ensure the company’s product strategy is well positioned.
– Represent the voice of the product customers within the company: conduct surveys and detailed user research across different user groups and mobile industry executives
– Define features and design requirements in collaboration with the user experience team, ensuring those requirements are met before release
– Develop A/B and multivariate testing practices of all new feature releases and build good practice methodologies for feature optimization
– Discuss and develop product partnerships and integrations with potential partners in the app space
– At least 5 years’ experience in a product management and/or strategy role in mobile or internet software sectors, with solid experience using a variety of analytics and data tools. Experience in top browser companies and mobile security companies is a plus.
– Experience working with app publishing, ad networks and data analytics.
– Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
– Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of freemium, traffic monetization business models
– Disciplined, well-organized and efficient, with a detailed and methodical approach to every project
– Excellent writer of product design briefs and specs, creating documentation with clarity and presentational excellence
– Good sense of functional interface design to ensure seamlessly collaboration with user experience design team
- Job Title: Senior Designer, User Experience
– Work on the next generation of user experience with global practice.
– Demonstrate a broad depth of experience with emphasis on mobile applications or Internet software
– Understand best practices of User Centered Design, and apply it to achieving success within the technology.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in related fields, with several completed complex technical projects
– Bachelor of Arts or equivalent experience. A master degree is a plus
– Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with product managers and engineering teams.
- Job Title: Manager, Business Development
– Responsible for partners developments to drive user acquisiton in the US or/and other North America markets
– Identify, drive and optimize new international business opportunities
– Explore and provide business development plan.
– Locate and maintain strategic relationship with App Marketplace, content providers, service providers, mobile manufacturers and carriers
– Develop market research and main competitor analysis report to better support management decision making
– BS/BA, Master’s degree a plus
– At least three years experience as business development and marketing professional or consultant in TMT sector
– In-depth knowledge about mobile apps development and key partner channels, including appstores, OEMs and carriers;
– Excellent cross-cultural communication skills as well as teamwork skills;
– Self-motivated, willing to learn and take up new challenges;
- Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
– Develop people strategies and support talent acquisition
– Lead core HR processes across functions (performance calibration, recruitment and retention, compensation, promotions)
– Support business and product teams to work on programs in areas of training, development, career mobility and job performance
– BS/BA, Master’s degree a plus
– At least 2 years of HR experience as an HR Business Partner, Generalist and/or consulting background
– Superior verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
– Proven project management and operations skills with demonstrated ability to manage regional and global projects and initiatives
– Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and geographies throughout the organization and cross-functionally
David, where can I learn more about the technology you are building, I might be interested in a BD position for the right opportunity