GMIC SV 2013, the 10,000 people conference @ Moscone just opened the registration recently.
Our team had been working very hard to make sure you have a great ROI for your time at our conference. And there are several ways you can utilize this super early bird offer. So join us (bellow) !
Of cause, you can join us at GMIC Ambassador as well!
==== Announcement for GMIC SV ====
Within the last 7 days, 500+ execs, entrepreneurs, developers, investors from 23 countries have already registered. More than 10,000+ will register by the time GMIC starts this fall.
Take advantage of Super Early Bird pricing and the extended ‘Free Smartphone Giveaway’ when you purchase a VIP, Gold or Silver pass.
If you don’t want to open up your wallet quite yet, take advantage of the Free Expo passes ($100 full price).
About GMIC – The Global Mobile Internet Conference:
GMIC – The Global Mobile Internet Conference is Silicon Valley’s largest mobile conference and expo drawing 10,000+ mobile executives, developers, entrepreneurs and investors from 30+ countries, hosted Oct 21-23 in San Francisco.
With the theme ‘Everwhere. Everything. Everyone.’, Mobile is no longer a technology contained in a smartphone or tablet. It has grown into a global innovation movement that affects how everyone interacts with everything, everywhere. The mobile experience, now augmented by emerging cloud and big data services, is being extended to cars, houses and even our clothes, therefore making them intelligent, connected devices that have an intimate understanding of the user.
The conference consists of 8+ tracks including:
· Thought Leader – Keynotes, fireside chats and panels from over 100 visionaries and executives representing the world’s leading mobile, internet, cloud and big data companies that are redefining the future of the industry and the world
· Appspace & appAttack – Developer focused, technical content around the mobile ecosystem and including a competition of the latest and great apps from around the world
· G-Startup – Startup focused panels and keynotes from successful founders and investors plus 20 startups from around the world competing for prizes and a chance to pitch on the Main Stage
· Global Game Star – GGS aims to Connect, Educate and Promote game developers, and help them to interact with game platforms, publishers, distributors, VCs and media from all over the world
· Mobile Distribution Analytics and Monetization – A track dedicated to helping developers maximize the discoverability and availability of their app or service, track their progress and ultimately, make more money through new monetization methods
· Connected Devices – Watches, glasses, refrigerators, cars…everything will be connected to the cloud in the near future and this track will explore the standards and platforms that are making this possible as well as the devices that are bringing it all together
· Global Innovation – Featuring country specific perspectives from some of the top mobile markets in the world including Brazil, India, China, Japan, EU, the Middle East and others
· MoBiz – Covering how enterprises and SMB’s are utilizing mobile to grow and compete in the new economy
The exclusive content offered through these tracks cover the full spectrum of the mobile ecosystem making GMIC the preeminent platform to promote mobile technology and initiatives globally.
Past GMIC Silicon Valley speakers include:
· Yuri Milner, Founder, DST Global
· Tim Draper, Managing Director, DFJ
· John Riccitiello, CEO, EA
· Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote
· Leijun, CEO, Xiaomi
· Mihir Shah, CEO, Tapjoy
· Tayloe Stansbury, CTO, Intuit
· Vaughan Smith, VP, Facebook
· Osama Bedier, VP Mobile Wallet, Google
Highlights of the GMIC:
· Keynotes, fireside chats and panels from over 100 Elite speakers representing the world’s best mobile companies.
· High Level Participants including 10,000 execs, developers, entrepreneurs and investors from 30+ countries
· VIP Dinner for speakers and VIP
· Media coverage from Techcrunch, CNN, CCTV, PCMagazine, Bloomberg, Reuters, Venturebeat, ReadWriteWeb
· Get maximum visibility and exposure to GMIC participants through a GMIC sponsorship or exhibition booth