F50 is inviting our friends to nominate speakers at our up coming Global Capital Summit™ 2018 at May 3rd or Oct 2nd. Detail as bellow. Here are the type of speakers we are interested in:
1 Founder / CEO of very successful unicorns or pre-unicorns
2 Top executives of large corporate including Google, Amazing, etc.
3 Managing Partner of local influential VCs, long term investors
4 Influential figures of investment ecosystem, including professors, media person, etc.
Your can use form to nominate speakers: https://f50.wufoo.com/forms/z1oihkel0hd13vn/
The Global Capital Summit™ (GCS) is established as the leading global investor conference in Silicon Valley will take place on Thursday, May 3rd (Spring) with the theme of “Tax deduction & Capital Reflux”, and Tuesday, October 2nd (Fall).
GCS finds and connects the next generation world-changing companies with global capital & partnerships to power their long-term impact. The summit will feature 30 global leaders in the investment ecosystem, 30 extraordinary growing and late stage companies, with 500+ attendees from the venture capital and global investment ecosystem, including select VC executives, influential long term investors, corporate ventures and corporate executives, asset management companies, and a group of high potential local CEOs.
With Trump Administration’s tax reform, Apple, MS, and many others are set to bring trillion dollar back to USA. This will change the landscape of venture & startup ecosystem. How VCs and long timer investors embrace the change? Will America Startup lost interest in expanding globally? Will there be more M&As in North America? We invited Silicon Valley leaders in venture ecosystem, MA, and long term investors to GCS Spring to share their thoughts. With your role in the ecosystem, your insight will be amazing content to our audience.
This is shaping up to be an extraordinary event and we would love to have your participation. If you have any questions before you commit please let us know.
Here are some of our past speakers and VIP Guests:
- Myron Scholes, Professor, Stanford GSB, Economic Nobel Prize Winner
- Xiangjun Guo, Chief Investment Officer and EVP, China Investment Corporation
- Jagdeep Singh Bachher, Chief Investment Officer, University California, Office of President
- Alaa Halawa, Senior Principal, Mubadala Capital
- Hilary Gosher, Managing Director, Insight Venture Partners
- Peter Hebert, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Lux Capital
- Keith Krach, Chairman, DocuSign
- Paul Holland, General Partner, Foundation Capital
- Hans Tung, Managing Partner, GGV Capital
- Long Jiang, CEO, GoerTek
- Dr. Ashby Monk, ED, Stanford Global Projects Sr. Adviser, AustralianSuper
- Elise Huang, Partner, Noah Asset Management
- Ethan Kurzweil, Partner, Bessemer Venture Partners Ventures
- Chris Evdemon, Partner, Sinovation Ventures
- Jacques Benkoski, Partner, U.S. Venture Partners
- Camille Samuels, Partner, Venrock
- Steve Stevanovich, Board of Governors, U.S. Department of Energy’s Argonne National Laboratory
- Vitaly, COO, UNOPS
- Tim Draper, Founder, Draper Associates
- Saeed Amidi, Founder, Plug & Play
- Mark Siegel, Managing Director, Menlo Ventures
- Roy Geva Glasberg, Founder & Global Manager, Google Global Accelerator
- Dave Munichiello, General Partner, Google Ventures
- Duncan Logan, Founder & CEO, Rocketspace
- Lei Jun, CEO, Xiaomi / Shunwei
- Fang Wan, Chairman, PingAn Assets
- Qunbin Wang, CEO, Fosun Group
- Michael Cai, CEO, Meitu
- Sheng Fu, CEO, Cheetah Mobile
- Feng Qin, Partner, China Resource Capital
- Tel Liu, Former EVP, Tencent
- Tuck Lye Koh, CEO, Shunwei Capital
- Richard Liu, Managing Partner, Morningside Capital
- David Zhang, Funding Partner, Matrix Partners China
- Kevin Li, Founder, Hundun University
- Qimin Wu, CEO, E-house Capital
- Daisy Cai, Head of Venture, Baidu
- Zehui Liu, Managing Director, Legend Capital
F50 is a venture capital platform that searches for extraordinary companies and connects them with an exclusive network of global investors. F50 identifies the most promising technology companies in North America by leveraging the collective intelligence of our investor network, corporate partners, and industry experts. F50 supports the growth of these companies together with our network of investors in global market development & strategic partnership. F50 produces Global Capital Summit, and Silicon Valley DeepTech Summit, an annual tech event for investors.
Global Capital Insider (GCI, Beta)
GCI is F50’s private member network of investors includes leading influencers,VCs, corporate, and strategic investors, influencers from silicon valley and global. GCI hosts private by invitation only activities for our members and select guests every month, including lunch, receptions, meetings.