F50 is a venture capital platform that searches for the most extraordinary companies in the North America and connects them with a community of global investors. F50 identifies the most promising technology companies in North America by leveraging the collective intelligence of our investor network, corporate partners, and industry experts. F50 supports the growth of these companies with venture capital financing and global market development, together with our cross-border network of VC, PE, corporate, and strategic investors.
F50 hosts several events a year, aimed to connect the global investor and founder ecosystem. The Global Capital Summit™ is F50’s bi-annual flagship conference, where over 400 investors and founders join for a full day of talks focused on M&A deals, cross-border investment, venture capital, and asset management.
As a member of the startup company. You are expected to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be hardworking, bold, ambitious, and analytical to thrive in this position.
What you’ll do (this may expand):
The Summer Intern (Two-three months) shall perform multi-facet functions including marketing, data analysis, and industry research.Full time strongly preferred.
What you’ll do (some of these):
- Produce marketing content and ensure that is it accurate and engaging.
- Oversee the social media strategy, including Newsletter, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Perform industry research and data analysis on industry activity and trends; deliver reports on key findings.
- Assist entrepreneurs with the F50 application process and with the presentation of their product(s) on demonstration days.
- Work with the F50 team to match startups with qualified investors via the F50 ecosystem and global investor network.
- Network with entrepreneurs and investors, promoting the F50 brand to founders and partners.
What you’ll need:
- Currently enrolled at a four-year university with Junior or Senior standing with a minimum GPA of 3.3. Master welcome!
- Strong interest in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business/team relationships.
- Basic marketing skills – examples of blog posts, social media posts and professional creative work is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, projects, and relationships simultaneously.
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply at linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/646298559/