F50 would like to invite you to be part of F50’s fourth annual Silicon Valley DeepTech Summit (DTS)™ on January 11, 2019, with the theme of Impacting one billion lives. DTS has become one of the Bay Area’s flagship tech events for corporates and investors, featuring highly innovative technology in:
- HealthTech: Medical devices, life sciences, biotech, digital health, integrated medicine, etc.
- DeepTech: Greentech, blockchain, new material, energy, agtech, transportation, etc.
We are searching for amazing products and solutions from startup founders, large corporates, tech investors, and experts who have the potential to benefit one billion lives.
About the DeepTech Summit (DTS)
The DeepTech Summit (DTS) is organized by F50 and co-hosted by SVE.io and SVDN. It brings together over 50 tech communities and media partners from all over the world. The event reaches over 100,000 companies and investors, and 200,000 startups worldwide.
F50 finds and connects the next generation of world-changing tech innovations with global partnerships to power their long-term impact. The summit will feature 30+ extraordinary products and innovations, and around 500 attendees from world-leading corporations and the global investment ecosystem. The attendees are corporate executives, venture funds, selected VC partners, influential long-term investors, asset management companies, and a group of high-potential local founders.
Who is DTS Looking For?
DeepTech 2019 is actively looking for content and speakers from:
- Large tech companies: Corporation development, venture arm, business development
- Public companies: Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., CVS Pharmacy, etc.
- Leading VCs in the health space
- Growing or late-stage startups who are backed by tier-1 investors
- Professors from tier-1 universities including Stanford and the University of SF
Benefits of Speaking at DTS
The DTS presentations and sessions will be featured in the following ways:
- Each session will be video-recorded and uploaded to F50’s YouTube channel
- Selected sessions will be posted on SVE.io
- Selected sessions will be transcribed and posted on SVE.io
- Interviews and articles will be distributed by over 20 media partners
- PR and public speaking coaching
The F50 Summit content (including videos, blogs, etc.) will be distributed to:
- F50’s social media channels and newsletters (LinkedIn, Twitter, Meetup etc. with over 50K subscribers)
- F50’s private network of corporates, VCs, and angels
- SVE.io and other associated entrepreneur and developer communities, with over 100,000 subscribers
- F50’s strategic media partner network, with over 1M impressions worldwide
Nominate and Follow Up
- Startup Nomination
- Startup Invitation Letter
- Corporate/Investors Nomination
- Corporate/Investors Invitation Letter
Follow up on Twitter @theF50 and LinkedIn to join the conversation using tag #F50Summit